logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gffranca  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 8:33:09 AM(UTC)
gffranca

Groups: Registered
Brazil

I received a file from a client (which is confidential) that the order of the text when using page.Text.GetText() was wrong.

It was happening in a specific part of the file that the text was upside down. I was able to recreate the same mistake in a different file.

Curvas.pdf (483kb) downloaded 2 time(s).

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel"

I used the tool "Text on path" from Illustrator to create this "curved text box". I believe it was the same tool my client used on his file. When I try to get the respective text in Pdfium.Net SDK, i get this:

"oL mer
pi
mus
od ol r s ti
ma
et, consec t etuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore
m ga
an
l a qi u
ma
e ar t ov ul pt U.t a wt neisi mda mi nev mi ni uq, mai exe durts onsi r c i tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel"

Part of the text is correct. But the rest is mixed. I need a way to extract correctly a "curved text".

Thanks in advance!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply