logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Insert an existing Attachment or upload a new File... Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Paul Rayman Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2020 10:17:05 AM(UTC)

We do not currently supply SDK to the OSX platform. However, corresponding libraries are available upon request. Please contact support@patagames.com
yuri.golub Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 8:07:45 AM(UTC)

When you say you already have a dylib does that mean it is available for use now or it's still under development?
Functionality that I need right now is just PdfBitmap render into png on mac.
When I installed Pdfium.Net SDK package on mac it pulled windows dll's instead of dylib into bin directory.
Paul Rayman Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 8:25:22 PM(UTC)

Hello,

We currently have the OSX dylib and the ios framework. Class library and PdfViewer being finalized now for use with xamarin.ios and with mono on OSX. I think a release candidate will be available for several months.
yuri.golub Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 2:51:47 PM(UTC)

Hello.
I was wondering since Pdfium.Net SDK is .NET Standard if you are going to support other OSes - OSX/LINUX? (or you already do providing I have a dylib/so shared libs of pdfium???)

Edit: I figured that you are using custom pdfium lib so you have to build it yourself it seems.